Mr. Roper's Class - Tuesday, December 18, 2018
- 10 minutes of Independent Reading from a book of your choice.
- Bellwork - In a complete paragraph containing AT LEAST 5 COMPLETE SENTENCES, describe and explain, in detail, a really cool gift that you once received. What amazing gift were you given? What made this gift so fantastic? Who gave it to you?
- "from Follow the Rabbit-Proof Fence" Test
- Brainstorm ideas for argumentative writing
- Develop a topic and claim for your argumentative writing, and begin gathering evidence/support for your claim.
- Complete the argumentative writing outline
- Write your argumentative essay based on your outline
- HOMEWORK: Period 1: Write your argumentative essay based on our outline. Periods 2 - 5: No homework.
- HOMEWORK DUE FRIDAY: Use "RADaR" to improve one paragraph from this week's Bellwork assignments.